Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in May 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) How social insects recognize dead nestmates -- RE: Chemical Intelligence in Myrmecology!? (PhysOrgEU; May 5)
- 2) The communal stomach of an ant colony -- RE: Chemical Intelligence in Ants! (PhysOrgEU; May 6)
- 3) New Design -- RE: Letter-type too small, and column-width too wide!? (TalkingPhilosophyUK; May 6)
- 4) I think therefore I move? -- RE: More research on "Intentionality," "Attentionality," Consciousness, etc. (NatureUK; May 8)
- 5) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: Self-irrationalism (Scientism) vs. someone else’s Self-rationalism (Religionism or Faith)! (PhysForumEU; May 10)
- 6) Court setback for science writer -- RE: Libelous fad-science writing!? (NatureUK; May 13 & 17)
- 7) Ancient Venus rewrites history books -- RE: The Origins of Spirituality and Sexuality!? (NatureUK; May 16)
- 8) A busy day for NASA -- RE: Wow, what a magnificent view of our human achievements as represented by this NASA picture! (NatureUK; May 17)
- 9) Science writer waits on legal advice in libel case -- RE: Simon Singh vs. the BCA -- How a “big bang” jolt could be defused into a “whimper” in the current fad/bad science writing industry!? (NatureUK; May 20)
- 10) The Big Science Debate: A Biological Century? -- RE: More research in Cosmology and “Consciousness” in the next 50 years!? (NatureUK; May 27)
- 11) The nail in the coffin for group selection? -- RE: Not yet! (NatureUK; May 29)