Gods, Genes, Conscience: October Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in October 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) What images teach us about the world -- RE: Excellent debunking of McGinn's blindsight in his "Mindsight"! (RandfigurGermany; October 1)
- 2) Bye bye modular, hello cognit! -- RE: Cognit vs. Memophorescenicity!? (TheQuantumLobeChroniclesUSA; October 2)
- 3) The discovery of heredity -- RE: What an excellent briefing of the Discovery of Heredity! (WhyEvolusionIsTrueUSA; October 4)
- 4) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: Let’s get to know Darwin better, rather than reading One neo-Darwinism that has had been reduced by Dawkinsism since the 1970s!? (PhysForumEU; October 4)
- 5) NCSE [book] reviews -- RE: Somatic ontogeny vs. Intellectual ontogeny!? (PleiotropyUSA; October 5)
- 6) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: Point of information: This thread is on target (ie, against Scientism & for Free-speech and Creativity, intellectual & spiritual) and on course (please see my signature below) -- The active, creative dynamisms in Humanities (including our mutual understanding of Science & Religion) are on the rise in the general public psyche today and beyond!? (PhysForumEU; October 11)
- 7) On methylome metaphors -- RE: Beware of the “gene-centric” metaphor of “genetics” fallacy!? (NatureBlogsUK; October 15)
- 8) PNAS will publish controversial papers, journal says -- RE: Metamorphic genomics!? (NatureBlogsUK; October 20)
- 9) Letters: Scientists Respond to Our Review of Richard Dawkins’s ‘Greatest Show on Earth’ -- RE: Separating wheat from the chaff -- Dawkinsism vs. Darwinism!? (NewYorkTimesBlogs; October 24)
- 10) No species mixing to make caterpillars -- RE: How to test the “unbelievable” Williamson hypothesis!? (NatureBlogsUK; October 27)
- 11) Farewell to Norman Jay Levitt (1943–2009) -- RE: My condolences to all those who read/knew Norman Levitt! (SkepticUSA; October 28)