Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in November 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) Human Consciousness and the end of Materialism -- RE: Can Neuroscience falsify Memophorescenicity of Consciousness in our Brain!? (KnolGoogleUSA; November 2)
- 2) Phoenix under Martian frost -- RE: Global Warming on Earth vs. on Mars!? (BlogsNatureUK; November 5)
- 3) Cooperating, with Lynn Margulis -- nostra culpa -- RE: Lynn Margulis vs. Richard Dawkins!? (TheMermaid'sTaleUSA; November 6)
- 4) Origin of Species Revisited: Recapitulation and conclusion -- RE: Revisiting Darwinism & Spencerism: Somatic ontogeny vs. Intellectual ontogeny!? (NewScientistUK; November 11)
- 5) The dual-tasking meditation master -- RE: How meditation could affect dual-tasking!?
(TheQuantumLobeChroniclesUSA; November 12)
- 6) Creationist spots non-existent evolutionary disagreement -- RE: Defending Darwinism against neo-Darwinist reductionism and creationism!? (WhyEvolusionIsTrueUSA; November 15)
- 7) The somniloquy hypothesis: How the immature brain learns facts -- RE: The somniloquy hypothesis -- A misinterpretation of how adolescents learn facts in sleep!? (TheQuantumLobeChroniclesUSA; November 18)
- 8) The Will to Power--Is "Free Will" All in Your Head? -- RE: Is Freewill all in your head? -- Absolutely! (ScientificAmerican; November 20)
- 9) Darwin & Cameron -- RE: Differentiating Darwinism from Spencerism!? (TalkingPhilosophyUK; November 24)
- 10) The dangers of Islam: Wright vs. Hitchens -- RE: The dangers of religious intolerance and ignorance!? (WhyEvolusionIsTrueUSA; November 28)
- 11) 'Temple of the mind' unlocked -- RE: Mistaking a "tree" for the "forest of the mind"!? (NewsNatureUK; November 30)