Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in January 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) Thinking Matter -- RE: Let's Please Get Real: Mind vs. Matter! (NewScientistUK; January 1) [where my opposing views were all censored -- shame on NewScientistUK!]
- 2) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: How rationalists and religionists should understand each other’s Neuroscience of Thought -- or Religionism and Rationalism in their own Beliefs! (PhysForumEU; January 4)
- 3) British first as baby born free of cancer gene -- RE: The complexity and evolution of cancer genes! (PhysOrgEU; January 9)
- 4) Patternicity: Finding Meaningful Patterns in [Random] Noise -- RE: Wordplay or rhetoric!? (ScientificAmerican; January 11)
- 5) Inside the Savant Mind: Tips for Thinking from an Extraordinary Thinker -- RE: What an excellent interview! (ScientificAmerican; January 12)
- 6) Brain imaging studies under fire -- RE: Self-criticism and Critics in Science (NatureUK; January 15)
- 7) Evolutionary process more detailed than previously believed, study shows -- RE: Natural Evolution (NE) vs. Artificial Evolution (AE)!? (PhysOrgEU; January 17)
- 8) Brain imaging measures more than we think -- RE: "Intentionality" vs. "Attentionality" (NatureUK; January 21)
- 9) Texas wrestles with science standards, evolution -- RE: Criticism and Self-criticism in Evolution!? (PhysOrgEU; January 25)
- 10) Imaging the eigenfactor -- RE: What an eigenfactor neural “connectonomics” of the 21st century! (NatureUK; January 29)
- 11) Neuroscience: Making connections -- RE: What an excellent report of a new direction of research in neuroscience! (NatureUK; January 30)