Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in March 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) Let's begin the Dialogue and Reconciliation of Science and Religion Now! -- RE: How a conscientious (US) pastor rationalizes his own self-critical thinking and understanding in Science and Faith (or Religion) matters! (PhysForumEU; March 1)
- 2) Underrated Mary Midgley -- RE: Dawkinsian rhetoric vs Science and Philosophy (StandpointMagUK; March 4)
- 3) Next Generation Theory Of ID -- RE: How to rewrite ID into a philosophical science theory!? (PhysForumEU; March 8)
- 4) Study Rules Out Fröhlich Condensates in Quantum Consciousness Model -- RE: Penrose-Hamerhoff model of quantum consciousness vs. "memophorescenicity" model!? (PhysOrgEU; March 10)
- 5) Where Is God? -- RE: Where is God? -- God is in one's thought in our brain! (ScientificAmerican; March 12)
- 6) The New Humanism -- RE: Why is the BHA cart parked in a cul-de-sac nowadays!? (TheAmericanSpectator; March 15)
- 7) Where Is God? -- RE: Where are the thoughts of God coming from!? (ScientificAmerican; March 22)
- 8) Funder moves to quell Turkish censorship row -- RE: Natural Selection (NS) the 19th-century term to be redefined!? (NatureUK; March 27)