Gods, Genes, Conscience: December Dialogues
Dear Readers: Please feel free to review the Contents of my book and biography in Gods, Genes, Conscience (iUniverse.com worldwide release 2006); and/or here (Google Books Search 2007) or here (Amazon.com Look Inside 2008). A list of global booksellers near you can be found here. Thank you all for scrutinizing!
Immediate Posting: The following Commentaries (developing thinkings) were made in response to the concerned articles, sources, and dates listed in December 2009, so as to promote the Good Dialogues worldwide. Thank you all for reading and scrutinizing!
- [NB: I'm in preparation of writing 2 books Decoding Scientism and Consciousness & the Subconscious (works in progress since July 2007), so my future Dialogues worldwide would not be engaged, and posted herein, as often as I had been over the past 3 years or so.]
- 1) Matthew Cobb reviews two evolution books -- RE: Revisiting Darwin’s “tree of life” sketch-hypothesis!? (WhyEvolusionIsTrueUSA; December 5)
- 2) How Your Brain Grows From A Sensory to A Cognitive World -- RE: Misreading Susan Greenfield vs. Susan Blackmore!? (TheQuantumLobeChroniclesUSA; December 7)
- 3) Ardi comes to town! -- RE: What a scientific and critical reading of Darwinism! (TheMermaid’sTaleUSA; December 9)
- 4) Asia populated in one migratory swoop -- RE: Revisiting "out of Africa" vs. "multi-regional" origins of human species!? (NewsNatureUK; December 11)
- 5) Daniel Everett Interview -- RE: Everett vs. Chomsky!?
(PhysForumEU; December 23)
- 6) Richard Dawkins on ‘Elders’ -- RE: What an excellent review of Dawkinsism! (NeuroAnthropologyAU; December 26)
- 7) Darwin was wrong? -- RE: Fodor could be right!? (ModernMaterialismUSA; December 29)
- 8) The Darwin Show -- RE: Fodor could be right!? (WhyEvolusionIsTrueUSA; December 30)